Some are lucky in that they are very knowledgeable about a specific market place or have a particular practical skill that lead them directly into setting up their own business.
But what about those of us that just have a passion and desire to go it alone without the benefit of specialist knowledge in a particular market? Enter the Photo Booth Business Franchise.
Although many perceive that you need specialist photographic or computer skills or experience of the events or wedding market, this is absolutely not the case. Yes any such knowledge or experience will help but is absolutely not a requirement.
Indeed some of the most successful photobooth operators come from very obscure backgrounds including fish farming, debt collection & club promotions.
The essential attributes of a successful hotobooth franchisee are not so much about what background they come from or industry knowledge that they have but more the ability demonstrate:
- A high customer service ethos – remember this is essentially a people business, providing a product and service at some of the most important and memorable days of peoples lives
- A willingness to learn and, more importantly, put into practice the basic principles of sales and business development
- High work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy and friendly, approachable personality (people buy from people – usually ones they like and trust)
- Once shown, be able to demonstrate a reasonable grasp of the technicalities of how to assemble and operate a photo booth (your franchisor should give you full training on the assembly and operational processes)
- Personal attributes including self-drive, commitment, energy and a passion to grow and be successful in your own business.
If you believe you have or can develop all of the above, then a photo booth business franchise would certainly be worth considering as your chosen business.
Especially as the there are currently more than 240,000 weddings, 500,000 events and 1.25 million parties each year, to go at, as potential for hiring a photo booth in the UK each year.
If you are interested further information on starting your own photo booth business franchise simply use the following link for your Free – Photo Booth Business Franchise Information Pack