Are you looking at starting your own business but not entirely sure where to start? Have you considered a Franchise but are afraid you might not have the skills or knowledge in a particular market place?
For anyone seeking to set up their own business but would like the name and support of an already established business in a particular market place, then the Franchise route is one that is certainly worth of serious consideration.
And for anyone that is looking for an opportunity that does not require any market specific skills or knowledge but just a great determination and desire to succeed, combined with an understanding of the basics of what is needed to run your own business, then the Photo Booth Franchise is an ideal choice.
What Can You Expect From a Photo Booth Franchise
A quick scout around the web will show up a number of available photo booth business opportunities. However you do need to remember that there is a world of difference between a “business opportunity” and a true Franchise.
The least you should expect from a true photo booth franchise is:
- Latest design “ready to go” portable photo/video booth system
- Your own dedicated territory
- Initial stationery pack & clothing– Business cards, letterheads, compliment slips, leaflets
- Branded polo shirt, event shirt or blouse
- Booking referrals
- Licence to use company trade-marks, brand and business system
- Full technical, business and sales training in systems and processes
- Comprehensive supporting Operations Manual
- CRM system, which includes online booking and tracking
- Training reviews to update knowledge of new feature releases and improve skills
- On-going telephone support and advice
- Web page dedicated to your business and franchise area
- Marketing planning help and advice.
The Benefits Of A Photo Booth Franchise
The appeal of franchising is that it offers the opportunity to get into business for yourself with less risk. You, as the franchisee, trade under an established name using a proven and successful business system. You enjoy, for example, the benefits of centrally controlled advertising and marketing programmes and central purchasing power. You do not need any in-depth experience of this business, as the Photo Booth Franchisor should undertake to train you to a position where you can launch your business.
You will also have the benefit of the franchisors full commitment to the continuing success of your business, which arises from the fact that their income is dependent on your income. If you are not successful then neither is the franchise company.
By paying an initial fee for your training and assisting with the launch of your business and then sharing in your success, through a management services fee, there is a close inter-dependence, which is unique to franchising and is the major factor, which makes the system different from other business opportunities, such as agencies and distributorships.
It is important to know just how successful franchisees generally are in the marketplace. This can be assessed by referring to the annual survey of franchising in the UK, which NatWest sponsors for the British Franchise Association. This has consistently shown that the failure rate of franchisees is substantially below that of independent small business start-ups.